Scream Factory is releasing Wes Craven’s The People Under the Stairs! Below we have the info!
SCREAM FACTORY™ PRESENTS WES CRAVENS’
THE PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS (COLLECTOR’S EDITION)
ON BLU-RAY AUGUST 11, 2015
In Every Neighborhood There Is One House That Adults Whisper
About And Children Cross the Street to Avoid…
Los Angeles, CA – Shout! Factory has announced the August 11 Blu-ray release of horror master Wes Craven’s The People Under The Stairs (Collector’s Edition). The Scream Factory treatment of this much-loved film includes several new bonus features.
This terrifying journey from the director of A Nightmare on Elm Street andScream takes you inside a demented house. Trapped inside the fortified home owned by a mysterious couple, a young boy is suddenly thrust into a nightmare, quickly learning the true nature of the house’s homicidal inhabitants and the secret creatures hidden deep within the house.
Starring Everett McGill (Twin Peaks, Dune), Wendy Robie (Twin Peaks), Brandon Adams (The Mighty Ducks), Ving Rhames (Piranha 3D, Mission Impossible), A.J. Langer (Escape From L.A.) and Sean Whalen (Rob Zombie’s Halloween II, Hatchet III), this “ambitious…very strange horror movie” (Leonard Maltin’s Movie Guide) will grab you when you least expect it… and never let go.
The People Under The Stairs (Collector’s Edition) Special Features:
- Audio Commentary with writer/director Wes Craven
- Audio Commentary with actors Brandon Adams, A.J. Langer, Sean Whalen, and Yan Birch
- House Mother – an interview with actress Wendy Robie
- What Lies Beneath – interviews with special make-up effects Artists Greg Nicotero, Howard Bergerand Robert Kurtzman
- House of Horrors – an interview with director of photography Sandi Sissel
- Settling The Score – an interview with composer Don Peake
- Behind-The-Scenes Footage
- Vintage “Making of” Featurette
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Still Galleries (Original Storyboards and Official Stills)